Alan Keane & Co provides all the legal bookkeeping services typically provided by inhouse bookkeepers to a firm of solicitors; the difference is that “your” bookkeepers are employed by us and work remotely from our offices.
Economies of scale allow us to provide a cost effective bookkeeping solution that is efficient and fully compliant with Solicitor’s Accounts Rules. We look after your bookkeeping, so that you can look after your clients.
Some of the Benefits of Our Legal Bookkeeping Service
- Outsourcing reduces staff costs
- Frees up office resources.
- All our bookkeepers are based in Ireland.
- Solicitor’s Accounts Rules compliant.
- Your own Account Manager
- Concentrate on your clients, not bookkeeping
Firms who outsource to us gain access to over 50 years of combined bookkeeping experience; a level of experience impossible to access via any individual bookkeeper.
We provide a full range of bookkeeping services. The following list is not exhaustive but covers the main service headings:-
- Maintain up-to-date books and records
- Process all day to day transactions
- Make bank payments
- Reconcile firm and client bank accounts daily
- Pay suppliers
- Perform day and month end routines
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Assist with VAT inspections
- Prepare Law Society Accountant Reports and assist with inspections
- Provide information for Accountants’ Reports
- Ensure full compliance with Law Society Accounting Rules
- Payroll Services
We currently provide payroll services to clients with 1 to 60 employees.
- Monthly payroll, including e-mailed payslips and salary payments to staff
- Year end returns
- Statutory payments
- Expenses and benefits
- PAYE/PRSI/USC payments